You will learn how to do things such as:
- turning off/on, versus putting the computer to sleep
- set-up (wifi, connecting devices such as wireless mouse, keyboards, printers, speakers and more)
- downloading and installing drivers
- power management
- setup additional users
- icons, installing anti-virus and malware tools, accessing and manipulating pdf’s
- book marking websites, adding icons to the desktop or task bar
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint & Microsoft Outlook
- setting up your email on your computer and mobile device
- setting up a blog
- building a website in WordPress or Joomla!
- setting up a Magento, WooCommerce or VirtueMart website
- utlizing website builders such as Squarespace, Wix, Weebly, GoDaddy & Shopify
- creating and managing social media accounts
We will supply computers and you can learn Windows 7, Windows 10 or on an Apple Mac.
Virtual sessions are always available.