Coleman Parkes estimates that 21-40% of business's contributions are a direct result of e-Commerce. For many small companies, issues with adopting e-Commerce solutions include resources, implementation, and developing a business model that works for them. We can help increase your revenue by providing a convenient way for your clients to pay for goods and services online, keeping you open 24/7.
"Electronic Commerce", commonly known as e-Commerce, consists of the buying and selling of products or services over electronic systems such as the Internet and other computer networks and mobile devices.
- e-Commerce Website Design & Development
- 3rd Party Application Integration (PayPal, Authorize.net, WorldPay, Google Checkout & more)
- Support & Maintenance
- e-Commerce Hosting
- Custom Solutions
- Custom Shopping Cart
- Open Source Shopping Carts
e-JAMweb offers 3rd party e-Commerce portals and custom e-Commerce solutions, that give you the ability to manage payment through an administrative control panel. Your e-Commerce site will be safe and secure so your clients feel comfortable when paying for goods or services. Whether you need to integrate a payment system to your existing website or create and manage an online store, we can assist.
Why you should accept credit cards on your website?
- Conduct business 24 hours a day, every day of the year. Your ability to increase revenue has no time restrictions.
- Sell your products or services with no geographical boundaries. Increase sales by expanding your business globally!
- Offer your clients a convenient way to pay for goods and services after hours.
- Set up automatic monthly billing for your clients and avoid the awkward response of... "uhh, the checks in the mail".